Event Registration Types
Each event can any number of registration types. For example want to charge for an event and having the following pricing structure. Students - FREE, Single - R100, Married - R150
- Using admin.godochurch.com go to the Event/Conference Management page
- Click the "Actions" button next to the event and choose "Registration Types"
- The following window will open
- All the currently set registration types will appear in the window.
- you can edit an existing type by clicking the "edit" button or add a new one by clicking "New". Either way you will be taken to a screen similar to this one.
- The following settings apply to a registration type
- NAME: A short name describing the registration type
- COST: How much will it cost
- CURRENCY: What is the currency that this registration type uses
- Tick the check box to ensure that this type of registration type requires a payment. If you do this the user will then have option to pay via credit card if you have enabled your credit card payment gateway.
- When you are done click "OK"
- Once you are finished setting up your registration types click "Send Updates to Server." This will configure your event for the registration types you set up.
Did you find this article helpful?